MAKURA NO SOSHI: A WOMAN WHO LOVES INSECTS
.
Wednesday, October 08, 2003
COVER ART POLL

The cover art for my new book has been designed, and I got to see it for the first time on Monday. I have to say that I'm just totally fucking ecstatic over the cover!! There are two versions of the design, and apparently I get to break the current voting tie. Personally, I'm leaning toward Version 2, with the image on the top, and the glossy black with title, etc. below. If you're interested, here's a sneak peak (as a downloadable PDF file):

Year of the Snake - Cover Art

Any thoughts, votes, personal preferences?
Posted by Artichoke Heart | 6:40 PM |
Links
Home
Archives
E-mail Artichoke Heart
About
Pictures

Books by Artichoke Heart
Beyond Heart Mountain
Year of the Snake

Poems by Artichoke Heart
Pearls
Hope
Songs for a Rainy Season
Toothpick Warriors
Chrysanthemums
Snake Wife
Happy Hour
Girl With A Bowl On Her Head

Pillow Book Courtiers Of The
East Wing
Blogroll Me!

Pillow Book Courtiers Of The
West Wing
Blogroll Me!

Acknowledgments and Buttons

Oral Sex Donations Accepted