MAKURA NO SOSHI: A WOMAN WHO LOVES INSECTS
.
Thursday, July 15, 2004
BACK FROM THE BADLANDS

I'm back from the Badlands, with many, many pictures. I returned very late Monday night, and in the meantime have been recuperating and getting things back on track on the home front. It was a great trip, and I'll be back soon to post my travelogue, including some rare shots of the elusive and camera-shy
Japanese Mother. In the meantime, though, I procured, especially for you, My Dear Readers, a postcard set entitled Scenes of Black Hills & Badlands - South Dakota - A Collection of 12 Beautiful Prints. If you would like one of these postcards, be one of the first twelve lucky people to send me an e-mail with your name and address, and I'll gladly drop one in the mail for you!
Posted by Artichoke Heart | 10:31 AM |
Links
Home
Archives
E-mail Artichoke Heart
About
Pictures

Books by Artichoke Heart
Beyond Heart Mountain
Year of the Snake

Poems by Artichoke Heart
Pearls
Hope
Songs for a Rainy Season
Toothpick Warriors
Chrysanthemums
Snake Wife
Happy Hour
Girl With A Bowl On Her Head

Pillow Book Courtiers Of The
East Wing
Blogroll Me!

Pillow Book Courtiers Of The
West Wing
Blogroll Me!

Acknowledgments and Buttons

Oral Sex Donations Accepted