MAKURA NO SOSHI: A WOMAN WHO LOVES INSECTS
.
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
ON THE ROAD

I'm off to do an appearance at the High Plains Bookfest in Billings, Montana, where I'll be giving a short panel reading and participating in a Poetry Roundtable panel with other regional authors--including my own paternal progenitor. (In other words, I'll be hooking up with my parents during my sojourn in Big Sky Country as well.)

I'm making sort of a leisurely trip of it . . . splitting up the 11-hour drive over two days so that I might take some time in the Black Hills area of South Dakota. Tonight I'll be stopping over in Deadwood, South Dakota, and on the way back I'll spend a night in Rapid City.

I'm not sure whether or not I'll have internet access or not, so I may not be back online until next Tuesday. Either way, I'll try to return with copious pictures

In the meantime, here's a nice
review of Year of the Snake that appeared in The Billings Outpost as part of publicity for the Bookfest.
Posted by Artichoke Heart | 9:35 AM |
Links
Home
Archives
E-mail Artichoke Heart
About
Pictures

Books by Artichoke Heart
Beyond Heart Mountain
Year of the Snake

Poems by Artichoke Heart
Pearls
Hope
Songs for a Rainy Season
Toothpick Warriors
Chrysanthemums
Snake Wife
Happy Hour
Girl With A Bowl On Her Head

Pillow Book Courtiers Of The
East Wing
Blogroll Me!

Pillow Book Courtiers Of The
West Wing
Blogroll Me!

Acknowledgments and Buttons

Oral Sex Donations Accepted